this.loader = new GalleryLoader('gallery.xml', 'gallery', "Remodeling_2");
this.prefetching = 'all';
The existing home was built in 1929 and the kitchen had been remodeled in the early 1970’s. The homeowners wanted all the design deficiencies in the existing kitchen area corrected. Based on the homeowners’ expectations, it was agreed the kitchen would be gutted and the new kitchen would be
New Features & Finishes
- A designated office area was created.
- New red oak flooring was installed over new 3/4” tongue & groove plywood.
- Light cherry cabinets were selected to balance the warmth of the existing home, yet, feel updated at the same time.
- Granite was used on all the kitchen counter tops and the counter for the desk is cherry wood.
- Stainless steel appliances compliment the cabinets.
- A new set of French doors were added between the new kitchen and existing dining room.
- An abundance of general and task lighting was added.
- A bench and shoe cubbies were added in the back hall.