this.loader = new GalleryLoader('gallery.xml', 'gallery', "Remodeling_Master");
this.prefetching = 'all';
Based on the homeowners’ expectations, it was agreed the existing master bathroom, built in
1973, would be gutted and the new master bathroom would be re-configured to eliminate design
deficiencies. An “Asian” design theme was selected for the new master bathroom.
New Features & Finishes:
- A new and enlarged awning window was added and centered between the wall and shower enclosure.
- New 3” wide light maple flooring was added along with a flush mounted wood floor grill.
- Light cherry cabinets were selected to compliment the light maple floor and granite counter.
- A new solid core MDF pocket door with Nickel hardware replaced the hollow core wood door.
- A new and enlarged custom shower was installed, including a granite bench.
- An abundance of general and task lighting was added.
- Grohe shower fixtures and Kohler sink fixtures were selected for this project.